28 September, 2020
9:30 am-12:30 pm
(6 spaces available)
28th & 30th September – Critical Thinking Skills – Live Online Course
Making decisions and solving problems are two of the most important tasks of a leader. Successful organisations rely on leaders who can create innovative solutions to everyday problems.
This virtual live instructor led course taught in 3hr learning blocks over 2 days provides delegates with ways to build steps into the decision-making process. Participants, through psychometric profiling, practical skills and applicable tools, will master the techniques to make better decisions and solve problems more efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and understand the 7 major thinking traps in decision making and problem solving.
- Explore the role of psychology and neuroscience in, attention, memory and decision making.
- Use a toolkit of creative problem-solving techniques to generate, evaluate and select new ideas.
- Solve problems creatively, even when under pressure, using simple but effective problem-solving techniques.
- Provide a practical model to mitigate cognitive bias in decision making.
- Assess and then recognise the individuals own thinking style preferences
- Using your own unique creative problem-solving profile to develop an action plan.
Who should attend: The programme is suitable for both experienced and emerging leaders, managers, trainers and hr / personnel staff. The sessions are interactive, focused and designed for practical application. For the purposes of skills training, participants should be prepared to discuss current challenges in one to one or in small group work.
Concessions are available for those wishing to book the entire four-course series; booking more than three places at any session; and for Members of The Club.
Price: €250 +VAT