15 September, 2020
8:30 am-12:30 pm
(10 spaces available)
Autumn 2020 – The Resilient Leader – Live Online Workshop
Resilience is the process of managing and adapting positively to significant sources of stress; it is coming back from adversity and growing as a person, even after difficult or traumatic experiences. Fortunately, resilience is not a fixed characteristic, it’s something you can learn and strengthen over time. This intensive one-day course provides delegates with a comprehensive resilience training programme supported by psychometric profiling, practical skills and applicable tools that will enable them to immediately improve individual and team performance.
- Explain what resilience means and the benefits it can bring personally and professionally for the individual, the team and the organisation.
- Understanding the role of psychology and neuroscience in building resilience.
- Experience body-mind techniques that help regulate strong emotional responses.
- Practical techniques in how to develop a resilient mindset and attitude
- Solve problems creatively, even when under pressure, using a 7-Step problem solving technique
- Understand the link between events, thoughts and emotions
- Learn the ABCDE tool of resilience to manage stressful thoughts and emotions.
- Apply techniques for improving your mood by changing your physiology.
- Using your own unique resilience profile, develop an action plan.
Who should attend: The programme is suitable for both experienced and emerging leaders, managers, trainers and hr / personnel staff. For the purposes of skills training, participants should be prepared to discuss current challenges in one to one or in small group work.
Concessions are available for those wishing to book the entire four-course series; booking more than three places at any session; and for Members of The Club.
Price: €250 +VAT