Founded in 2018 in Nicosia, The Club is Cyprus’ first private members' club and combines modern and agile working spaces with intimate events offering Members the opportunity to meet international leaders from a range of sectors and industries.
About The Club
Set against the backdrop of the scenic Presidential Park, The Club is a unique space which connects both established and emerging members of the local business community allowing for a modern style of networking and professional collaboration.
Our vision is to create a place which the Cypriot business community calls home; a place where Members come not just for intellectual stimulation and discussion, but equally for relaxation and a much needed time-out from the busy working day.
At The Club our Members have access to:
- The Club’s facilities during working hours 08:00 -19:00 (access during out of office hours is available by separate arrangement)
- Private hire of The Club and its rooms for meetings, presentations and events
- Wireless internet
- Hot desk and breakout areas
- Priority access to club events (concessions apply)
- Phoenix Leaders’ Leadership Library
- All-day dining
- Shower facilities
- Mail and printing services
- Club iPads
- International periodicals and newspapers
Events and more:
- Unique access to a community of domestic and international industry leaders
- A calendar of carefully curated networking events
- Opportunities to host bespoke events for your fellow Members and guests
Join our community of entrepreneurs and business leaders by emailing email@example.com to book your Club tour today.
We are delighted that as of Tuesday 09 June 2020 The Club will be open once more and we remain focused on ensuring that our Members and their guests have a safe place to meet and do business at The Club. As we return to the ‘new normal’, it remains our priority to ensure that our Members feel safe and confident in returning back to The Club.
Here are some of the new health and safety measures we have taken in line with the government of the Republic of Cyprus’ guidelines:
- The Club’s working hours remain 08:00 – 19:00. We would ask that you inform us if you intend to visit The Club with more than 1 guest so that we can ensure we conform to the maximum occupancy guidelines.
- Our team will be wearing face masks, and we ask that you (and your guests) sanitise your hands on the way in and out of The Club’s premises. Hand sanitiser will be available at reception.
- We would ask you to maintain a safety perimeter of 2m distance from others in all areas of The Club; guides will be available throughout The Club to explain the current government regulations.
- Our air conditioning and ventilation system has been thoroughly serviced and sanitised and windows in each room will be kept open at all times. All surfaces and door handles will be sanitised twice a day.
- We have re-configured our largest available space, the Boardroom (upstairs) to accommodate more Members. The Boardroom can be used as a relaxing break-out space with armchairs, a presentation room or a high-tech video-conference centre with three 98” presentation screens which have 4k video streaming capabilities.
- As video-conference calls now play such a significant role in our working lives, our rooms are ideally equipped for these calls with high speed internet, large screens and sound-proof rooms.
- Our catering service is temporarily suspended until further easing of the current measures by the government.
We are also delighted to offer all Members:
- A complimentary booking of our Garden Room, which currently accommodates up to 4 people and is equipped with state-of-the-art video-conference call technology.
- A complimentary bottle of wine (for a party of 4) to enjoy on one of our sun terraces or in our gardens.
All booking requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events at The Club