We are looking for an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic graduate leadership development consultant to join our team in London.
To meet the growing demand for our leadership development services, Phoenix Leaders is looking for an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic graduate leadership development consultant. Our training solutions are designed and delivered using the latest thinking in neuroscience, psychology, management and leadership.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to gain invaluable knowledge in the field of leadership development, working closely with the senior team on client projects and content creation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively keeps abreast of the latest scientific research and developments in the fields of neuroscience, psychology and management and leadership
- Supports the new business process by providing research and coordination on potential new business targets
- Assists the team with the management of client accounts and projects, helping to establish Phoenix Leaders as an invaluable long-term partner for leadership development services
- Supports the design of leadership development and training interventions.
- Supports psychometric administration and report writing for clients
Team working and personal development
- Ensures personal and deliverable client objectives are met on an on-going basis
- Works closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, identify development needs and support individual and team career growth.
- Regularly attends training sessions to enhance skills and develop knowledge
- Shadows and supports senior team members in all aspects of the business
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the Phoenix Leaders brand, its work, identity and values
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Supports front desk duties when required, including opening the office
- BSc/MSc in Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent
- Experience in a commercial environment, either consultancy or within industry. Open to all sectors
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, as well as work collaboratively as part of a team
- An excellent communicator; clear, concise and impactful, willing to share knowledge with your team and clients
- Tech savvy, with an interest in emerging technologies
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working
- Able to communicate effectively to the team and our clients
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer in return:
- A collaborative, professional and varied working environment where you are truly recognised and rewarded for your achievements.
- The opportunity to learn, develop and grow in your career
- The opportunity for international travel
- A values-led business, which provides career development, a competitive salary and benefits
If you think this is for you then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV to Simon Ashton, Head of Learning & Development at email@example.com